Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Yasmine smalls Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2015, 08:53 PM
    Parole citation violation
    My parole officer gave me citation of violation. However this is my first citation. What are the chances of me going back to prison for leaving the state without permission and catching another charge
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 17, 2015, 03:10 AM
    Depends on what you were on parole for, and what the new charge is.
    Most parole unless this is a minor charge, do not send back on first, but then it really rests on the parole board of that day.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Parole violation [ 1 Answers ]

I moved from the place I was staying

Is it a violation of probation if you get a citation? [ 3 Answers ]

My son is on juvinile probation. He just turned 18 in September. He recently got a ticket/ citation for paraphernalia. It was under very shady circumstances. I was not home at the time but the 5 witnesses said the police officer had come to serve a protective order for someone else in the...

Is it a parole violation to move without telling your parole officer? [ 9 Answers ]

Please help! My husband and I have been separated for 4 yrs. He was in prison (assault and drug charges) for the last 2 years, and recently was released on parole. He claims to be living in Anderson county,TX and has all his home visits there. Thing is, he's living here in Smith County,TX with one...

Is a citation a violation of probation? [ 4 Answers ]

Im currently on state probation -which is pretty much the same thing as felony probation- in Tennessee. I recently received a traffic citation for an open container. Is that going to violate my probation? Will my probation officer even find out if I don't say anything about it? After all, it did...

Parole Violation [ 2 Answers ]

One of my friends is in violation of probation. His initial charge was extreme dui, which he was given a 30 day jail sentence, with a fine, and classes he needs to take. Upon a plea agreement, he only served 10 days in jail. Now that he's in violation, will he have to serve the remainder of 20...

View more questions Search