Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sam Doig Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2015, 02:50 AM
    No periods for a couple of months
    Hi I'm 46 not had a period since January done about 8 pregnancy test and all come back negative the latest test I did this morning and was the clear blue digital still came back not pregnant had irregular periods for a couple of years now and never been this late getting hot flushes to do think the menapause is on its way x
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Apr 16, 2015, 04:20 AM
    Yes, at 46, you should be menopausal. Is that your question ? Welcome to a new phase of womanly freedom !
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 16, 2015, 04:26 AM
    Yes, my ex wife started menopausal phase at about 43, so it does sound like it.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 16, 2015, 07:25 AM
    Could be.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 16, 2015, 07:35 AM
    Most likely you are in peri-menopause. Menopause is defined when ou don't have a period for a year. Make an appointment with your doctor to have your FSH and LH tested.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I make a couple hundred bucks in a couple months [ 1 Answers ]

Im 11 and my dad was born and raised in new York but came here to el paso Texas and of course he's a big New York giants fan and I want to buy him a Eli Manning jersey but it's about 100-200 bucks How can I make money fast

I need to lose my tummy fat in the next couple of months [ 3 Answers ]

Currently I am in the middle of now where with limited food choices. All they have is a lot of fried foods and I am trying my hardest to lose my tummy fat in the next couple of month when I go home and see my hubby again :confused: . Over the past year I have been slowly gaining weight. I am...

What do I use that works in a couple months or less? [ 4 Answers ]

I want to know what do I use to get my achieved tone in a couple months. Less than 3months prefferably. I see where you guys are talking about alldaychemist.com. I need to know what to buy to get the color I want I a couple months and I don't know what is rite for my color. I am medium brown...

3-4 months in Europe (couple) [ 1 Answers ]

So I'm trying to work through a hard time with my significant other, and I'm trying to plan a trip to Europe for the end of the summer and winter months. First off, feel free to tell me if you think that's a bad idea because I haven't researched climates and things like that, during the winter...

View more questions Search