Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pibkcottoncandy Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2015, 02:57 PM
    12 and recently started
    I have started menstruating and it has only been real blood once, all the other times it brown or dark brown for months. They are always light and last two days! (btw I'm 12 so... ) and I would get bloaty and fart a lot before my period then after the two days the period and pms stops. But this month the pms has been going on for days I keep farting and having lots of poop.. lol seriously and sometimes my chest would get a burning sensation when I touch it or breath. (Left and right) by the way breasts are developing. Please help I'm scared..
    Precious7 Posts: 333, Reputation: 61

Apr 15, 2015, 03:11 PM
    I think the things you are describing are normal for a person who have just started their Periods and are new in the cycle. Your body is adjusting and Its going to be normal after few months. The cycle can go to 3 days to 9 days. Not sure about the burning sensation in chest but everything else looks normal. But f you feel the chest burning is getting strong please see the doctor.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Apr 15, 2015, 03:16 PM
    No need to be scared (although I was at 12 too, because I didn't know ANYTHING)!

Brush off your google and start reading for hours and days. There is so much to know, from what brown blood means (older and exposed to air) to charts showing the huge hormone fluctuations that affect water retention, mood, digestion, and as far as I'm concerned, absolutely everything under the sun. No, it's no fun, but you can learn ways to cut down on a lot of the annoying aspects, and joke about it with friends.

Talk to your mother, if you still have her and live with her. You may have inherited a few things from her, and besides, she has been through it all, and should like to have you ask her. And she needs to help you with what you eat.

Since you are having lots of farts, you could also be having stomach gas too (same gas), and what we call heartburn. Try a Tums. It should work instantly to make you burp.
    You could need a trip to a clinic if the chest pain isn't gas. Swollen breasts can hurt too though, so work on all this a bit first.
    As for digestion, you are probably a girl who is sensitive to many foods during all these hormone changes each month. No fatty foods, no carbonated sodas, no spices, no processed meats like pepperoni, and maybe even no spaghetti sauce or any tomato sauce! Rough, I know. But try it.

As for pooping a lot, I'd say you are lucky, because for many, it's the other way around, and constipation is very uncomfortable.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Recently started to date a boy [ 7 Answers ]

Recently I have started do date a boy from my school, he is very sweet to me and treats me with utter respect, but my friends seem opposed to him. For instance,every time he sits with me he might leave to get a drink for example, my "friends" say things such as "you can do better" ," he just wants...

I have been with this guy for 8 months and recently started talking to another HELP! [ 1 Answers ]

I have been with this one guy for 8 months he is 20 years old. I really do love him and he gets along with my family so good. We have had a sexual relationship and I have known him for about a year and a half. There is another guy now that started talking to me. I met him when I was in 8th...

Drain recently started gurgleing sound [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, with the help of some great people on this board I replumbed my bath 2 years ago. It has worked flawlessly. However, just recently, the shower drain has started gurgleing. It only does it once in a while, but it has never made a sound in the 2 years since new. Nothing has changed in my house...

Just recently I started losing my erections during sex [ 2 Answers ]

My girlfriend and just started having sex around 2 months ago but it has been amazing. It was her first time and mine (technically, if u don't count a 15 second with an old ex). I always worried that sex would be plagued with my inability to last long because my first time was so short. But I have...

Have started a new job recently... everyone so cold! [ 5 Answers ]

HI everyone, I need some advice, I recently have started a job (sales in a smaller ISP) and just to give you a little insight of the company... my boss, also the owner of the company, is my uncle (also my mom's brother, she passed away when I was 12) his wife (my aunt) is the accountant, and there...

View more questions Search