Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tish Cargill Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2015, 08:24 PM
    Parole release
    My significant other should have received his parole release forms a month ago. We can't seem to get any answers at the parole office. How do we find out if he is off parole?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 12, 2015, 10:00 PM
    If your parole officer does not know, your attorney should contact the parole board. The Parole Board for your state are the only one that can release him from Parole.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Alabama how long before release hear from parole violation [ 1 Answers ]

My brother didn't break parole on self will I don't understand how they say he voliated parole and also ecape in first degree he been living with me since his release as ordered and he went paid his po and saw them he was arrested on crime he didn't commit that they say probable cause he was set up...

Early release from parole from okc. [ 1 Answers ]

Marijuana felony conviction 5yrs jail time 3yrs parole 1yr complete on parole p.o.here in det.where I traversed said she would recommend early release

How long does it take to get approval for early release of parole [ 3 Answers ]

My husband was given one year of parole and he has completed more than half and his po told him that he has already asked for early release so that he can come home,we where told on average it can take 2-3 weeks,that was almost 6 weeks ago.please I need help with this his po yells at him if either...

Violation of Parole on Conditional Release of a Dirty Urine [ 2 Answers ]

My fiancé has also violated with dirty urine in feb. he is currently waiting to have his hearing which we have no idea that will be. How long can they hold you before you have your hearing, is there a time frame. His sentence is up in sept. he was paroled in dec.

Parole or Post release supervision in North Carolina [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know if it does any good to write the parole board about your loved one that is soon to get out, and if so who do you write?

View more questions Search