Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SeaWolf-0 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2015, 05:59 AM
    How to become a famous author
    Hi I really want to become a famous author when I am older, though I do not know how, plus, what if people do not like my ideas.

Yours,
    Smiles.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 12, 2015, 06:34 AM
    Start writing a lot of stuff, and the public will decide how well they like you, or your ideas. No way to tell if you don't put them out there, right?

Not everybody has to like your ideas, just enough to make you rich, AND famous.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 12, 2015, 06:52 AM
    Agreed, a good author writes from the heart, what they like, and what they believe in.
    Then sometimes they find a great audience. Some authors may not even be highly respected to long after their death. Others become famous only because someone makes a movie out of their books.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Apr 12, 2015, 02:16 PM
    I'm pretty sure you are doomed before you begin.
    You want to be famous. That's IT?
    Any author, painter, musician, creator of any kind, has to be driven to do their craft, not thinking about fame, because almost EVERYONE struggles for years against all sorts of obstacles, but they keep going because it's what they must do, whether they starve or not.
    Doesn't sound like you, does it?

[I never coddle a wannabe.]

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do you become a famous author? Writer's block? Comment on my manuscript so far? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm wondering how to become a famous author. I'm 13 years old and a published poet, and an aspiring author. I don't really care about fame, I just want to publish a book. I'm in the middle of a writer's block here - I'm stuck with the plot. They are trying to mutate all humans, but I'm not exactly...

How to contact famous people so I can become famous [ 3 Answers ]

I want to contact famous r&b singer because I want to be a famous singer

How do I become famous? [ 2 Answers ]

Okay, I am not much of a good singer, but my family thinks I a great. I am only 10 and I want to be famous like all the other singers. Help me! Thank You! :)

How to become famous [ 1 Answers ]

Well me and my 2 cousins needs to know how to become famous we already practiced and sighned up for stuff and won need help what do I do know?? Thanks

View more questions Search