Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    peaches1503 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2015, 09:00 PM
    Sex after abortion
    Will something bad cone of me having sex two day after a very unfortunate abortion?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 12, 2015, 02:57 AM
    You risk very serious infection. Follow the guidelines given to you by your provider.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 12, 2015, 07:03 AM
    You should not be having sex that soon after. It an cause serious health problems. I am sure the doctor gave very careful instructions on waiting a much longer time.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I had an abortion a month from today and I had sex a week after the abortion could I [ 3 Answers ]

I had an abortiona month ago and had sex a week after the abortion and still have not had a period yet. But I have been having abdominal cramps and milky discharge and I am just wondering if I may be pregnant again.

Having sex 2 days after abortion can I get pregnant [ 22 Answers ]

My Girlfriend had an abortion on Thursday, We had sex on Friday after, I pulled out. Saturday we had Sex twice and I pulled out once the other time cam inside her. Sunday we had sex twice and I cam inside here both times. Monday she went to doctor and got the birth control shot. (no sex...

My boyfriend is scared of sex after an abortion. [ 4 Answers ]

I got pregnant seven months ago, and I had an abortion with my boyfriend's full support while we were in different cities for three months over Christmas time. After the abortion I struggled as he sort of deserted me emotionally, but now we are back on track and stronger than we ever were...

Sex after an abortion [ 14 Answers ]

I'm 18 about to be 19 and I had an abortion when I was 15. The father of the baby was only the second guy I had sex with at the time. Now I have sex all the time. I've had a lot of partners and I'm only 18! I thought it was normal at first but now I am wondering if it has anything to do with the...

Sex before abortion [ 2 Answers ]

Hi guys, I'm new :) pleased to meet you all.:D Ok, I know some people may not agree with abortion, but I'm here for help not criticism:rolleyes: 2 weeks ago I had an abortion (which I regret) :( The night before (as I was already pregnant) my husband and I had unprotected sex... would...

View more questions Search