Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Denise delisle Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2015, 08:56 PM
    Free ask a nurse online
    My daughters lips turn white for a few seconds then back to normal please help

My daughters lips turn white and gos back to normal but keeps doing it
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 12, 2015, 02:41 AM
    You give us absolutely no information.

1) how old is your daughter?
    2) does she have any health conditions?
    3) do they go white or blue?
    4) how long has this been happening?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ask a nurse online free [ 2 Answers ]

My son is 25 years old. He is in good health, weight 140lb. Height 5'9". Good color, active, playing tennis 3 or 4 times a week. He has seen blood in his stool and has coughed some blood as well. He is anxious that it is something serious. What are your recommendations? Is there any...

Free ask a nurse online [ 2 Answers ]

Yesterday I went to the ER and they told me my foot wasn't broke. Well I woke up this morning and my pinky toe side was all purple and blue. And it feels like its on fire. They told me to just keep ibprofen in me. And they sent me home with ace wrap and crutches.. I have no idea what to do, can you...

Free online nurse [ 1 Answers ]

Hello my name is samantha I'm 21 years old and I've been have severee pains when me my husband have intercourse. And last night we had intercourse and I was on top everything was great until we were done and I got up I had a pain that I've never had before from the bottom of stomach to my girly...

Free ask a nurse online [ 0 Answers ]

Fever and more pain after lumbar ESI this morning. Should I call the dr who performed procedure or go to ER

View more questions Search