Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    qb17bigjohnson Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 10, 2007, 07:12 AM
    Football camp
    I live in Maryland and I would like to put on a Youth football camp legally with out none or little cost out of my pocket.. and be none profit... how can I do this?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Apr 10, 2007, 07:17 AM
    First, you need to contact the state for any certifications necessary for running a camp. But forget about doing this for little cost.

You don't say whether this will be a day camp or sleepaway. If the latter, you will need to rent or provide a facility where the campers can live. You will have to hire a kitchen staff, counselors, health care staff etc.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is 7 old enough for boot camp? [ 55 Answers ]

I've had it. I'm ready to send my 7 year old to boot camp or the freakin Jerry Springer show. She is always stealing things from me and everyone else and lying all the time. I do not trust her. I tried to give her a chance on the trust thing and she failed. She takes things from her class mates at...

Searching For April Camp [ 1 Answers ]

Hi My Name Is Jennifer... I Am Searching For My Best Friend From Childhood To 8th Grade... she Went To Myrtle Beach, Sc To Be With Her Mom, And I Haven't Heard From Her Since Then... I Don't Know If She Is Dead Or Alive... I Have Been Trying To Find Her For Many Years, And I Have Had No Luck. I...

Is this section about the Football or just US Football (Sort of Rugby) [ 4 Answers ]

Sorry but I am new here, and I am learning for my way around this web site. Don't mean to hurt anybody. I am just kind of lost. Simón T.

Camp Emergency [ 1 Answers ]

Well see I made Cheerleading at Brandenburg middle school in garland Texas and we go to camp to on June 16-19 at tcu and I so scard because I don't now what to do and what to bring??

View more questions Search