Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cmptitantic Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Apr 10, 2007, 07:02 AM
    Things going well just looking for some more insight
    Hey Folks...

I had a few posts the lat few weeks everything
    Has been going well with me and my girlfriend lately. I wanted a bit more advice. Lately when I am with my girlfriend and her friends she’s way more affectionate than when we are alone. Im not saying this is def a bad thing just thought it was a little odd. The other point is that we do a lot of things together but she always rather do things with a lot of people rather than 1 on 1. she’s extremely outgoing and always wants to be doing something I am kind of the opposite I like being with people but I also love alone time anyone ever deal with and how do I deal with it w/o being annoying. I think I am very lucky that I can trust her 100% since she’s so outgoing …. Any thoughts??

Thanks ALLL…
    kat10436 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Apr 10, 2007, 07:15 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by cmptitantic
    Hey Folks....

I had a few posts the lat few weeks everything
    Has been going well with me and my girlfriend lately. I wanted a bit more advice. Lately when I am with my girlfriend and her friends she’s way more affectionate than when we are alone. Im not saying this is def a bad thing just thought it was a little odd. The other point is that we do a lot of things together but she always rather do things with a lot of people rather than 1 on 1. she’s extremely outgoing and always wants 2 b doing something I am kind of the opposite I like being with people but I also love alone time anyone ever deal with and how do I deal with it w/o being annoying. I think I am very lucky that I can trust her 100% since she’s so outgoing …. Any thoughts?????

Thanks ALLL…
    Hi,
    I think you're girlfriend likes using you a little like arm candy, if you get that. This isn't necessarily a bad thing and can be seen as very flattering but you're best just chatting to her saying that you miss spending time alone with her. You say she's outgoing and trusting so you should be able to talk to her pretty easily, and hopefully you can come to a balance of friend time, and you time.

Hope I could help xxxx

Apr 10, 2007, 07:58 AM
    I guess that's not to bad lol, anyone else every dealt with this or any ladies doing something similar>?>?>>
    Tony J Posts: 90, Reputation: 4

Apr 10, 2007, 02:38 PM
    The way I see this is she is using you for status and power within her ingroup. I wouldn't be too concearned if you still get your alone time with just her and you. If there is little alone time, talk with her and let her know that you would enjoy a movie night with just her or a dinner date with just the two of you. Relationships are 50/50 and you have the right to ask for what you want, especially if you do a lot of the activities that she enjoys.

Apr 10, 2007, 08:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony J
    The way I see this is she is using you for status and power within her ingroup. I wouldn't be too concearned if you still get your alone time with just her and you. If there is little alone time, talk with her and let her know that you would enjoy a movie night with just her or a dinner date with just the two of you. Relationships are 50/50 and you have the right to ask for what you want, especially if you do a lot of the activities that she enjoys.
    I think u might be on 2 something!! :)
    EnglishRose Posts: 279, Reputation: 49

Apr 11, 2007, 08:45 AM
    I actually disagree. I think that she is probably more confident around her friends and maybe a little nervous about being alone with you. That isn't necessarily a bad thing. Are you still in the early stages of progressing towards sex by any chance?

Apr 11, 2007, 10:48 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by EnglishRose
    I actually disagree. I think that she is probably more confident around her friends and maybe a little nervous about being alone with you. That isn't necessarily a bad thing. Are you still in the early stages of progressing towards sex by any chance?

No actually we have been intamite for a pretty long time I would say about maybee 2 years..
    EnglishRose Posts: 279, Reputation: 49

Apr 12, 2007, 06:20 AM
    So has this just started?

Apr 12, 2007, 06:54 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by EnglishRose
    So has this just started?

Id like to say about 2 months maybee more

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Really Need Your Insight and Help - Drowning in sadness [ 45 Answers ]

Well, here’s my story and I really need advice. I have seen the advice given on so many post here, and would be so grateful, if you would be so kind to read this and let me know what you think. I am married for 18 years. To a wonderful man. Caring, unselfish and shows concern for any pain or...

Need some insight here [ 6 Answers ]

Guys, I need some insight here.. Well, it's been now nearly two months since my ex broke up with me... it's been hurtful.. but I have been there before and the help I got from various sources, especially this website truly did help. At this stage.. I got over the grieving I do believe......

In need of insight [ 1 Answers ]

We have had a string of bad luck. Can you tell me if it is coming to a end soon. Any information would dbe helpful. So what does the future hold for us? Thank you for your time. Carolyn

Help Need Insight [ 2 Answers ]

Happy New Year you wonderful people out there. Blessings and Light to everyone. Please could some of you focus some of that light my way and let me know what 2005 will bring for me in leiu of happiness and finances. Peace and light Reni

View more questions Search