Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    natasha stuart Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2015, 05:33 AM
    Stage name on Facebook
    Hello Respected everyone,

Is it illegal to use your Stage Name on Facebook ?
    In personal info Real Birth Name is given !
    And the information is also all correct, so is it illegal to use your stage name on Facebook?
    Thanks valuable people !
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 9, 2015, 07:20 AM
    You can use any name you want on Facebook.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 9, 2015, 07:41 AM
    Actually starting last month Facebook has been not allowing some pages where people are not using their correct names. There has been some complaints among religious people, who will use their Title and Religious Nate, that it is not being allowed and there has been a move against this.

In the "terms" it says you can not provide any false information, so if and where it asks for your name, the use of any name other than your real name would be a violation of this.

It is not a law, but a site rule, and they may close your account if not followed.

https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms

Now, do 1000's use a fake name, yes, but it by the rules, is to be your real name.

You can develop a business page

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

heat pump two stage vs single stage variable speed [ 0 Answers ]

I have a three story house with a single unit that needs replacing. One vendor is recommending a single stage compressor because the furnace will have a variable speed fan. He says the fan speed & lower stage on the compressor will prevent cool air from ever reaching the top floor. Others say I...

Two stage heat pump with two stage furnace and only three stage thermostat [ 4 Answers ]

I had an Amana two stage heat pump installed with a Goodman two stage gas furnace. I have a Comfortnet thermostat and it omly uses the two stage heat pump and high side of furnace. What is the use to have a two s two stage furnace.

Single Stage & Mult-stage heat pumps [ 3 Answers ]

What is the difference between a single stage and multi-stage heat pump?

Two stage vs single stage heat pump compressors- How much energy does a 2 stage save? [ 1 Answers ]

I am comparing 5 ton heat pumps; some with 2 stage compressors and some with single. Does the two stage really save that much energy when on a 5 ton compressor? Is it worth an extra $1200?

Hvac1000: Or ing stage relays (multi-stage stats to single stage) [ 1 Answers ]

Would you agree that you can and should OR the outputs of say a 2 stage heating stat to make it a single stage? OR means connect the outputs together. Example: Connect W and W2 to create a single stage stat. I'm under the impression that either W1 or W2 is activated and not both and that this...

View more questions Search