Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    angelia kinard Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2015, 09:37 PM
    Period problems
    I went on because about 6 years ago for irregular periods decides to get off it about 2 years ago to start trying to have children with my husband. Since I haven't gotten off I haven't had a period but one time. Went to the doctor they say it's normal and that I need to get back on because but I don't want to cause we want a baby. What should I take to get them back?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 7, 2015, 11:28 PM
    Got on and off what? Different birth controls have different effects.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Problems with period at 45 [ 0 Answers ]

I am 45 years old. I have been having problems with my period since the end of Feb. My nurse practitaner ordered an ultrasound which only showed a small fibroid. My pap came back clear and my bloodwork is fine except I am a little anemic. I just started taking provera yesterday to try to...

Period Problems [ 0 Answers ]

Hi! So my problem is that I was supposed to have my period last week. My periods usually last around 7 days. Well I recently started to take birth control, I am on the "mini-pill". I have been on the pill for 2 months, going on 3 months now and I know to expect my period at the end of the month....

Period problems [ 0 Answers ]

Ok I am 14 and I have severe cramping during and before my period I took medication for it but I stopped after 6 months because I never got a period and I was supposed to and the medication is supposed to stop my periods forever but I want to have kids when I'm older I need help and I want to know...

Period Problems [ 5 Answers ]

I am 31 and in nov I had an unusually heavy period, so much so that I had to go to the emergency room to get help. They prescribed 10 days of progesterone. Since then I have had spotting here or there but no period. I have been trying to get an appointment with a dr. but so far I cannot get an...

Little/No Period, other problems [ 1 Answers ]

Apologies if this has been answered elsewhere here and I haven't seen it yet. My girlfriend is 40, and has had a regular period for many years now. This month, however, though she seemed to start on time, only a light discharge began on the first day, and nothing more after that. She has also...

View more questions Search