Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Carrw Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2015, 08:41 PM
    Bank attachment in NYState
    What is the form title for Bank Attachment in NY State?

Check out some similar questions!

Bank attachment [ 4 Answers ]

I have been served and have 30 days to file a motion. If they get judgement and attach my bank account I have questions: 1. If they get funds from my acount, can they do it more than once, and how long does the judgement stay in effect? 2. If I have another account at a different bank can they...

Bank Attachment [ 4 Answers ]

My account was recently attached. What are the legal notifications when this event occurs and how much can be taken at one time?

Bank attachment [ 2 Answers ]

Is there anything thst can be done once a bank attachment is put on the bank account

Bank account attachment [ 5 Answers ]

A creditor placed an attachment on my bank account. The amount of the garnishment has been taken out of my account but the account is still frozen. How long does it take for the creditor to receive these funds and for them to release the attachment? It has been over a week and I have no access...

Attachment of Bank Account [ 1 Answers ]

I live in New York and tried to use my ATM card today but was denied for insufficient funds. Upon calling the bank, I found that a creditor had attached our bank account. My husband is retired and receiving his pension, SS disability, and VA disability. The SS check is directly deposited, but the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.