Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nicole_11 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2015, 10:45 AM
    Intercourse discharge
    My partner and I participated in vaginal and anal sex. After we were done, I noticed yellow discharge on my underwear. Was this because we participated in anal before vaginal? Is it normal?
    dontknownuthin Posts: 2,910, Reputation: 751
    Ultra Member

Apr 7, 2015, 03:03 PM
    It's probably semen.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 7, 2015, 08:08 PM
    I hope you were using condoms and used different condoms each time.

If not. You should never do anal first. There is a high risk of infection if you do anal sex first.

So, how long after sex, did you notice the discharge? Was there a odor?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Brown discharge after first intercourse. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm a 26 year old girl, after the first night intercourse I have got some problem. There is some kind of sticky brown discharge is happening with a very little amount of blood and a very little burning sensation is also there. My question is, is there any abnormality in this case as this is...

Discharge directly after intercourse [ 0 Answers ]

Does anyone know what it usually means if you have brownish/purple clearish white discharge right after intercourse? My period isn't supposed to start until the end of the month and this discharge only happened right after discharge, I put a tampon in just in case, the next morning no blood and no...

Pink discharge after intercourse [ 2 Answers ]

When me and my partner had sex the other night I had pinkish discharge afterwards when I wiped Ive had nothing more since, just that bit then.. I was about 5 days away from starting my period, so don't know if that had anything to do with it. I am really worried and scared and advice is much...

Brown discharge since intercourse [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I had sex with my boyfriend on the day of ovulation(14 days ago) and since the time we again made love 2 days ago I have been getting a brown coloured vaginal discharge. It is not smelly and there is no pain. Is it a sign of pregnancy or some kind of infection? Please help

View more questions Search