Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cjen19128 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 10, 2007, 05:52 AM
    Birth Control
    I have stopped taking my birth control pill yasmin back in June of 2005, I have been trying to get pregnant ever since. How long does it take for everything to go back to normal when you stop taking the pill . Im really worried that there might be something wrong cause I haven't gotten pregnant yet
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 10, 2007, 06:05 AM
    The length of time varies for every woman between getting off the pill and getting pregnant. It is also dependent on how long you were on the pill.

Now, you should be having sex every other day rather than every day and you should also know when you are ovulating as that is the optimum time to conceive.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Birth control [ 1 Answers ]

Can birth control make you have some of the symptoms of being pregnant? I mean can it give you headaches, mood swings, tender breasts etc.

Birth control [ 2 Answers ]

How long does it take to start your period when you come of birth control. I was taking it for 4 months and my period would always start the next day or two. I quit taking it for good to try and get pregnant. Its been 3 weeks today that I stopped taking it. Does this mean I'm pregnant.

Birth Control [ 3 Answers ]

HI there I was just wondering if I could be pregnant.. I am on the pill and have been for 3 months now... I am on my 3 month now... But on the 8th day of taking the pill my boyfriend and I had unprotected sex... I should be getting my period today and I feel crampy but nothing has shown yet. I am...

Birth Control: [ 61 Answers ]

What is God's will regarding the use of birth control? HANK :)

View more questions Search