Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Shanzida Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2015, 03:46 AM
    Can a Muslim Women go on Ziarat of Qabar?
    Assalamuwalaikum,
    My name is Shanzida. I am from Bangladesh .

A few days ago my sister past away. Now me & my mother wanted to go on her Qabar for Ziarat. But Some people refer to the hadis “Allah dislikes the women who perform ziyarat” and say women should not visit the graves.

Now my Question is that "Can a Muslim Women go on Ziarat of Qabar?"
    SPETSNAZ_IR Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2015, 07:57 AM
    Yes there is no problem , this kind of people always have their own Tafsir , the best options : if you have husband ask him about this problem... or ask the father about visiting graveyard , and there is no difference between men and women as well

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Are muslim women allowed to have male friends [ 3 Answers ]

As Salaam Alaikum I am convert to islam 5 years ago. As Live goes on I gotnow two beatyfull children and very happy whit my faith and believe. However my husband said to me today when I came back from the garden were I was as usually talking to my naighbour for more than 1 hour. I must say wayne...

Are Muslim Women Allowed to marry Non Muslim Men? [ 1 Answers ]

Are Muslim Women Allowed to marry Non Muslim Men? Muhammad Asif Lahore, Pakistan

Are muslim women allowed to work ? [ 3 Answers ]

I want to know all conditions in which she is allowed, And is the monoey whcich she earns is halal ?

Muslim women and fasting [ 1 Answers ]

I am a muslim and have been told not to fast during menstrual periods. I have now read something on the internet which says the quran does not support this. My periods have also lasted longer than normal so a muslim scholar told me that for ten days I am not to fast and after that I can fast and...

View more questions Search