Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    qronnieq Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2015, 02:18 AM
    Moving a mobile home
    Can I have a 1983 zone 2 mobile home moved and set up from Onslow County Nc to Cumberland County Nc?
    AK lawyer Posts: 12,592, Reputation: 977
    Expert

Apr 6, 2015, 06:14 AM
    Contact a company which is in the business of moving mobile homes. They will know.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Apr 6, 2015, 07:01 AM
    Also ask your town zoning board, or town building inspector, about permits to install it in it's new place.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 6, 2015, 07:08 AM
    A few simple calls to the town, or county clerk, or as was suggested a few movers should get you some quick answers.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Mobile home moving [ 3 Answers ]

We have a 1987 mobile home that we remodled all the walls, etc. What I'd like to know is: do mobile home parks take older mobile home? And how would I get an expert to check it out?

Moving a Mobile Home [ 4 Answers ]

I own a Mobile Home in Florida. I was told be a mover that my trailer was over ten years old and couldn't be moved and re set up due to a new Florida law. If so please let me know which law it is. Thank you Joe Nobles

Moving my mobile home [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know if I can move my 1967 Ritzcraft mobile home legally in the state of Kentucky

Cost moving mobile home [ 9 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me what it cost to move a mobile home in Florida?

Moving a mobile home [ 1 Answers ]

I sold a mobile home approx 90 days ago and the people who bought it have still not moved it I was wondering how long they had by law to move it off my property

View more questions Search