Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sugar4 Posts: 7, Reputation: 0

Apr 10, 2007, 05:27 AM
    Collecting a judgments
    HELLO,

I like to know if you know of some company that will help me report a "judgment" to the credit bureaus? All answers will be appreciated

Thanks
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Apr 10, 2007, 06:01 AM
    Any collection agency can do it for a fee. But it shouldn't be necessary. Credit Bureaus routinely check court dockets and post such info.
    sugar4 Posts: 7, Reputation: 0

Apr 10, 2007, 06:42 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottGem
    Any collection agency can do it for a fee. But it shouldn't be necessary. Credit Bureaus routinely check court dockets and post such info.

Thanks for your prompt response

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Subpeonas and Judgments [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I am a 27 year old NEW mother. I was just informed that I was served at my parents address last month to appear in court for a mediation for a judgment. I obviously didn't attend since I did not get the paper work in time and was unaware of the mediaiton. Nothing was signed by my parents as...

Creditor judgments [ 1 Answers ]

How long do credit card companies wait before filing judgements against you?

Judgments and bank accounts [ 3 Answers ]

My Wife and I are involved in a law suit , we are the defendants, my name can be removed from the suit my wife can not be removed, should she lose in court and a judgment is entered against her, if I removed her name from the bank accounts will this protect me from them attaching it?

Credit Card Judgments [ 5 Answers ]

I have two credit card judgments against me (judgment include attorney fees and original amounts of the credit plus interest). The creditors did their part, it was me who went into a panic attack, fell into a deep depression, and avoided their calls and attempts to resolve the issues.. I now have...

Financial judgments in Texas [ 1 Answers ]

I have serious financial problems & already have 1 credit card judgment. I had a free consultation with an attorney that advised due to the amount of debt, I could file bankruptcy but I didn't have the money to pay for that. He advised that I could just let everything go since I was unable to...

View more questions Search