Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pibkcottoncandy Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2015, 09:44 PM
    Just started cycle
    OK I'm young and just started menstruating (12) and... my periods are usually brown and light and are on a 28-30 day cycle always. Today I had a dark brown spot of blood with lots of white discharge with it. Its day 25 of cycle by the way. But a few hours I check and all it is, is very little dark and light brown dots that are no smaller than the tip of a pin seriously. It looks kind of like crumbs. Its at the top of the pad and the sides and no I'm not pregnant or on pills or all thst extrs stuff. Ty and please answer.. :(

Check out some similar questions!

How can I get my cycle started! (obgyn) [ 3 Answers ]

I'm 18 Almost 19 and never had a period is that bad ? What kind of medication can fix harmonal balance, something that's makes me come on

Period is late, started birth control today. Will this affect my cycle? [ 3 Answers ]

Period is late, started birth control on today. Will my period still come

Started menogon injections,then made ultrasound on the 16 day of cycle RTovary hypers [ 0 Answers ]

Started menogon injections,then made ultrasound on the 16 day of cycle RTovary hyperstimulated with fluid in P.O.D,on my 24th day of cycle (my normal cycle is 32 days) I had blood for 2 days with no pain,do menogon changes cycle length,am l pregnant?

My Maytag HAV2558AWW washer has started making a loud noise during the spin cycle [ 0 Answers ]

It is only making the noise at the start of the spin cycle. As it picks up speed, the noise goes away, but it is very loud initially.

My Hotpoint Dryer trips main fuse when a cycle is started [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a Hotpoint Ultima 7kg front loading dryer with the above problem, any suggestions would be appreciated, thanks.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.