Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    drtrish62 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2015, 11:25 AM
    Roof replaced
    A 102 year old female has limited funds but need her roof to be repaired. She resides in Columbia SC. Where do I start?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Apr 5, 2015, 11:34 AM
    Replaced or repaired, you asked both? Big difference. Check with Habitat for Humanity, they may be able to help or other church groups.
    Milo Dolezal Posts: 7,192, Reputation: 523
    Plumbing Expert

Apr 5, 2015, 12:35 PM
    Repairing roof may not be such a big deal as some may think. Ask in your local church. Or have somebody write about it an article on local newspaper. I am sure people will notice and will help.

Milo
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 5, 2015, 07:37 PM
    I agree, there is no program nationally for this. If there is any help it will be from local groups. If she, or if she had a deceased husband, that was a veteran, ask some of the local VFW, Amvet, American Legion, they often can help or know of help.

As noted, normally the best place is to look at your local church for help from either the church or it's members.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My roof has a layer of ice building on the inside of the roof,I'm wondering why? [ 3 Answers ]

Weeks.would love to here if this has happin to anyone.. I am new to this fourm...

Replaced the radiator and added antifreeze and replaced masterclynoid won't start [ 1 Answers ]

My 96 honda civic won't start. I replaced the radiator and the mastercylnoid to the clutch, bleed clutch line. Sensors were not replaced.. took out air conditioner.. recharged battery.. will not start. It turns over but will not start.

I am building a truss roof over a flat roof.the size is 9'wx9'd.where do I begin this [ 2 Answers ]

I am building a gable roof over a flat roof at our church.It is 9'wx9'l.How do I determine the height of the center rafter?

Small roof to protect heat pump from snow off metal roof [ 5 Answers ]

We are getting a metal roof put on our old house. This means that the snow will slide off and land onto our air source heat pump. We need to construct a small roof to protect it. We were thinking of extending the 2 x 6 roof rafters another 4 feet and then having 2 x6 or 4 x 4's going back to the...

View more questions Search