Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Samantha86 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2015, 08:51 AM
    Is this my period or implantation bleeding?
    My last period was from 27th feb-4th march. On 26th march ( a month later) I started getting a few cramps and there was a blood spot on my underwear. It was brownish blood and it lasted only for four days. The flow was very light too. I usually get my period after a month and a week so is this normal?

Now, I've been getting a little sticky white discharge in my underwear.

I took a period calculator test and it said 3rd April.
    I did experience some cramping that day but didn't get my period.
    I've been under a lot of stress since a month because I'm really worried. Also, I took a lot of tablets last week because I had fever.

The blood had the same characterisitcs of implantation bleeding and I'm worried because I got fingered on 9th march (five days after ending my last period)
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Apr 6, 2015, 09:04 AM
    You got fingered, but did you have actual intercourse? If you didn't then the chances are slim to nill.

What tablets were you taking? The stress could be doing it, or the illness. It is hard to say. I would wait until the 17th and take a home pregnancy test if you haven't had your period come yet.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Implantation bleeding or period [ 0 Answers ]

My last normal period was 8/11 and this month I was 3 days late and then started lightly bleeding with cramps for 2 days which isn't normal for me I start light then it gets heavier I was very naseaus and tired and have been having headaches for a while there is no flow which makes me think this...

Implantation bleeding or period [ 5 Answers ]

I've been having some symptoms which can go both ways with pms or pregnancy such as sore breasts headaches and cramping but Wednesday I got what I think was my period it was kind of heavy Wednesday and Thursday and today its gone usually my period lasts a full 5 days and the last day is normally...

Period or implantation bleeding? [ 0 Answers ]

Hi everyone, my period was a week late then on the 23rd Feb I experienced pinkish bleeding that only appeared when I wiped. The bleeding got a bit heavier but still pinkish- no tender breasts or period pains just mild cramps that lasted a few minutes. I had unprotected sex so I'm wondering if it is...

Implantation bleeding or period? [ 0 Answers ]

MI've been having cramps for the past 2 days and my breasts are sore. I have irregular period and I'm underweight. I've been having nausea for a week straight and it didn't go away until now. I started bleeding today and it has no smell. It's red and watery-like and doesn't look like period. I've...

Implantation bleeding or Period? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, My normal menstrual usually lasts 5 days. I spot the first day, then it is heavy bleeding for 2 days and then it lightens on the 4th & 5th. However.. this time around things are different. My period was due Jan6th. Instead it came on Jan3 without warning. No spotting or anything.It...

View more questions Search