Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kirankiran777 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2015, 02:10 AM
    Penis length
    I'm 23. While erect, my penid is 3.5 inches . Is it normal? If not, what should I do ?
    DesertSniper84 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2015, 02:20 AM
    Is that with an erection that hurts? If not id take any supplement you can find to increase size. Take it from an experienced man. Women like it big and if any say they do not, they are lying to you. Good luck. I hope someone accepts you.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Apr 5, 2015, 03:20 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by DesertSniper84 View Post
    Is that with an erection that hurts? If not id take any supplement you can find to increase size. Take it from an experienced man. Women like it big and if any say they do not, they are lying to you. Good luck. I hope someone accepts you.
    This is just not true. If you say you are experienced, just where did you get the idea that women 'like it big'?

No supplement and no procedure will increase size. A man has to learn to make do with what he has and use his imagination to pleae a woman.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 5, 2015, 04:24 AM
    A man who measures his worth by the size of his Johnson is an idiot.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 5, 2015, 05:07 AM
    The size is just what you are. Unlike what that silly first poster said, size has very little to do with a women's pleasure. It is how it is done, position and more. Also foreplay and other issues.

So put the tape measure away, and stop worry about it.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Apr 5, 2015, 07:34 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by DesertSniper84 View Post
    This is a BS answer and should never have been said. The guy is worried and you just made it worse by posting nonsense like this.

To the OP...there are plenty of women in this world that won't care so don't listen to this. Unfortunately, to answer your question, no...there isn't a whole lot you can do about it other than to not make it into such a big deal.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Recurrence of bleeding based on the length of the penis [ 9 Answers ]

I have been married for a few months now. Due to any reason, if my husband's penis becomes LONGER, will it cause me to bleed AGAIN when he penetrates me? Kindly answer.

The perimeter of the pool is 97m, the width is more than 1/2 the length,length=? Widt [ 1 Answers ]

The perimeter of the pool is 97m, the width is 2m more than 1/2 the length, what is the length and width of the pool?

View more questions Search