Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shabeer242 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2015, 05:16 AM
    A muslim boy marrying a cristian women is haram or halal?
    Can a muslim boy marry a christian women without converting?is it haram?or halal?
    MaymunahMaymun Posts: 1, Reputation: 2

Jun 3, 2015, 02:02 PM
    Aslm Mlkm Wrwb, though it may be looked down towards amongst some people of the Ummah, which from my opinion no creation who falls shorts of being ANYTHING LESS of being Allah Aza wajal should place judgement upon that couple.
    Especially after that fact that he has given men the right to marry women from the prior Abrahamic Books( Torah, Bible) ONLY.

Though a Mumin brother should primarily opt to seek an pious Muslimah, there's NO Haram in marrying a Christian sister... Even if she decided to stay Christian.

The goal though eventually would be to introduce her to Al Islam, in hopes that they may be able to create an strong bonded Islamic family Inshaallah. Allah Aza wajal knows best ️Wlkm Slm
    afaroo Posts: 4,006, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Jun 5, 2015, 12:03 AM
    Please open the links below and you may find your answer, Thanks.

https://www.facebook.com/happymuslim...6418406726513/

http://www.islamawareness.net/Marriage/fatwa_04.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

If a muslim says that he is cristian for fake, is that a sin in islam? [ 2 Answers ]

Dear all, If a muslim (soni) goes to germany and start living there and get the citizenship by telling germans that he is Cristian, just for fake to achieve his goal.(citizenship) but he is real muslim... is that a sin in ISLAM

I have doubt whether eating Shark is haram or halal for muslims. If haram please explain [ 1 Answers ]

I have a doubt whether eating Shark is haram or halal for muslims. If haram please explain.. thank you

View more questions Search