Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Engi3Piece Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2015, 06:17 AM
    Stick pee like discharge
    Just had intercourse for the first time (no penis insertion just oral and finger) and developed a sticky pee like (in color and smell) discharge that requires me to wear a liner. Is it an infection and is there anything I can do without visiting a doctor right now?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 3, 2015, 06:24 AM
    Intercourse involves a penis inserted into a vagina. If his penis didn't enter you, you didn't have intercourse. What you experienced is commonly called foreplay.

It's possible it is an infection, but we can't determine that over the internet. A visit to the doctor is required for that.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 3, 2015, 06:49 AM
    Never heard of a sticky pee, and as said, you have NOT had intercourse for the first time, but you better see a doctor if your condition is out of the ordinary. Tests need to be done and only a doctor can do it for the right diagnosis and treatment. Planned Parenthood, or a free clinic near you, is an acceptable alternative to a family doctor.
    Expert

Apr 3, 2015, 06:56 AM
    May we ask how old you are? Since you don't know what intercourse is, it's apparent you need to educate yourself on human sexuality.

If you aren't prepared to be a mother, you shouldn't be engaging in risky behavior.
    Engi3Piece Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2015, 07:35 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    May we ask how old you are? Since you don't know what intercourse is, it's apparent you need to educate yourself on human sexuality.

If you aren't prepared to be a mother, you shouldn't be engaging in risky behavior.
    I'm 20 and intercourse according to Sexual intercourse - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary includes: "intercourse (as anal or oral intercourse) that does not involve penetration of the vagina by the penis."

I do know the risk and factors of sex and regularly get tested. so can you please be a little less snarky in your answering. For more information the color is a pale yellow almost eggshell yellow when shown on a toilet paper I usually get a alot of clear sticky Discharge before and after my period but that is normal due to ovulation, instead of clear it showed up a different color this month.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Apr 3, 2015, 01:10 PM
    You might want to go to a doctor to be sure before it turns out to be something that you could have taken care of. There is no telling what may have been on his fingers or in his mouth and it is possible you got some sort of infection.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 3, 2015, 01:21 PM
    I do know the risk and factors of sex and regularly get tested.
    When's the next check up? I would move it up to sooner rather than later. Then you have facts and not speculation.
    Expert

Apr 3, 2015, 03:13 PM
    Since you are 20, and you already seem to know everything, I'm not sure why you are asking your question. Apparently you already have all the answers.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What would happen if you pee on a pregnancy stick twice? [ 7 Answers ]

OK so I know the question is stupid but I'm young and curious. I thought I was pregnant so I took a pregnancy test and it said negative at first. I had to pee again about 30 minutes later so I urinated on the stick again just for the fun of it. Well now it says positive. Anybody else ever done...

Can I use self-stick primer on existing peel & stick tiles? [ 3 Answers ]

I want to put some new peel and stick tile down over the existing peel & stick tiles that's already there. The guy at Lowe's advised me to use Henry Bond Enhancer but the directions on the back doesn't say if this could be used on tile. Please help me.

Pee on a stick negative and pregnant [ 8 Answers ]

Sooo I had sex no protection. And Imissed my period this month and I took a test today at 4pm.. and said negative should I take on tomorrow in the A.m?? Help? Been having symptoms like peeing more often , headaches, backaches, Tired a lot, And quessyness

Why won't peel and stick tile stick to plywood? [ 2 Answers ]

Why can't we get the peel and stick floor tile to stick to plywood? We tried the primer and adhiesive and a few other things.. nothing works. Is it likely we may have to buy something such as very very thin wood that looks like paneling, I can't remember the name, to cover the floor in and lay it...

So is it time to go and pee on a stick? [ 1 Answers ]

Ok so here is my issue. I had unprotected sex on the 29th and 30th of April. When we had sex on the 29th he finished inside me (he came inside me). On the 30th we used the pull out method. Now it just so happen that on the 3rd of may I got my period and it almost always comes on the 9th of every...

View more questions Search