Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    23pratty Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2015, 12:09 PM
    Big Mow 8hp 70s riding lawn mower won't go in reverse or forward
    My Riding Lawnmower won't go forward or reverse I noticed under the front of engine 2 springs broke off I'm not sure where they go and if that is the problem or not if you could help would be great
    MWRyland Posts: 24, Reputation: 2

Apr 3, 2015, 08:25 AM
    Every once in a while that happens to mine. Check under the mower and make sure the drive belt didn't slip off the pulley. If it did, you should be able to push one of the pulleys back by hand and feed the belt back on.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to fix a Craftsman Riding Lawn Mower that won't go in forward or reverse [ 0 Answers ]

I have a Craftsman LT 2000 Model # 917.276760 18.5 OHV and this morning it stalled and I had to jump start it. When I did, it wouldn't go in forward or reverse. What do I need to do?

Lawn chief riding mower will not stay in forward gear [ 0 Answers ]

Lawn chief will not stay in forward gear

I Have a Swisher Big Mow Riding lawn mower 8hp Briggs7Strattin [ 0 Answers ]

Key switch is 5 post With post M B S G L I need to knok where Wires go from each post In simple tearms

Lawn chief riding lawn mower forward and reverse [ 4 Answers ]

The lawn mower will not go forward or reverse, What should I check to fix this problem?

Craftsman 42" riding mower will not engage to go forward or in reverse [ 1 Answers ]

This is the sillies thing. I had a flat back tire and took off the tire and had it fixed. I put the tire back on and then started the riding mower and it would not go into forward or reverse. I started looking through my owners manual for possible solutions and I tried to purge the transmission...

View more questions Search