Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sainttlf Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2015, 12:18 PM
    AC and Heat work fine, blower not working in "fan" mode
    Were at a point in the year we'd like to use "just" the fan to move air around the house. Problem is that when I put the T-stat on "fan" the blower does not come on. AC and Heat modes work perfectly. I put in a new T-Stat and main board last season and it worked fine until I went to use it the other day. What might be the problem?

Tim
    bitters Posts: 348, Reputation: 12

Mar 31, 2015, 01:25 PM
    Hey Tim , what's the make and model numbers of the stat and furnace?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Central heat and air unit indoor blower not working in ac mode but works in heat mode [ 2 Answers ]

Coleman model eb15b blower inside house works in heat mode but not in ac mode. When you turn it on ac everything runs outside and you can hear it making sounds in house but just freezes up. Turn it on heat it everything works fine and warm air comes from vents. Tested the thermostat with red and...

Bryant 394dac Blower/ Fan to ON doesn't work, Auto works fine, Missing Relay? [ 0 Answers ]

Hooked up an older (but hardly used) Bryant 394dac. Used a new Honeywell programmable thermostat but fan doesn't run when switched to ON. Is the color coding different or do I need a jumper? Shouldn't the fan switch ON without AC or a cooling fan relay? Was this an option in all models or if the...

A/C and heat don't work, blower works fine [ 0 Answers ]

Turned on my A/C and soon found out it wasn't blowing cool air, then tried the heat and that did n kick in ether, the blower works fine, and the thermostat turns off and on the blower fine, MODEL: Carrier 40AQ024300BU

Blower motor won't shut off in heat mode but works fine in A/C mode [ 0 Answers ]

I have an older lennox unit that is pilot light. The blower motor won't shut off when the temp is reached on the thermostat but it works fine in ac mode. What could cause this? I'm confused because it worked 2 weeks ago when I turned my ac off and the thermostat is in auto and only shuts off when I...

Fan on ON and ac not working, heat works fine [ 1 Answers ]

We just bought a new home and I know the AC worked last summer for the people who lived here. I have a LUX 1500 t-stat, a miller ac unit, and a beckett by honeywll furnace motor. Everything was serviced last year. When we put the switch to heat the furnace comes on and runs non stop. When I...

View more questions Search