Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AlaaAl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 29, 2015, 10:54 PM
    Discrete Math Question(maybe easy for you not for me unfortunately)
    describe function mins that takes a non-empty of natural numbers for its argument, and has the smallest natural number in the set for its value.

i tried to use the function min which takes two integers as arguments and has the smaller of them for its value
    but could not form it all together correctly :(

Help please??

Check out some similar questions!

Discrete Math [ 2 Answers ]

Alex and John purpose to learn addition, they play the next game. The first one set three integers( A, B , C). The task of the second one is through a finite number of allowed steps, with allowed operations to get from the numbers A and B, to the number C. In each step is allowed the following two...

Easy Math Question [ 3 Answers ]

- (-m) for m = 12 Evaluate this expression I am a bit confused by this but I got the answer of just 12. Am I right? I know this is extremely easy question

Discrete math [ 1 Answers ]

prove that n^2+1 is not divisible by 6 for any integer n. prove that x^4-3x^2+7=0 has no real solution

Discrete Math. [ 1 Answers ]

Is there anyone in here who could help me with some discrete problems? Chapter 4.1 page 279-283 number 46 in Discrete Mathematics Sixth Edition (Kenneth H. Rosen). I do hope that someone could help me out. I appreciate it the help... Thanks, Jah34.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.