Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    himbas Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 29, 2015, 08:49 PM
    Alternate Measures
    I received alternate measeures 2 months ago. Now I am applying for new job which requires criminal record check. I was not convicted but charge. Will the criminal record come clear or not?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 1, 2015, 06:45 AM
    Where you are, and the terms of the offender program.

In the offender program you normally consider pleading guilty, but the charges will be dropped if you complete the program properly.

If you do not complete the program, you will be treated as if guilty and convicted.

In many places it will show up on a background check, until you complete the program.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Alternative measures [ 12 Answers ]

I live in calgary ,alberta,canada and my question is this; I have been charged twice (minor charges) like about 4-5 years ago,and both charges I have been given alternative measure... now would these charges still show up on a security clearance?

What is electricity how it measures [ 2 Answers ]

Dear sir, I submit that what are the difference between the WATTS, VOLTS, AMPEARS, kindly describe with formule or defenations or diagrams, Thanking you, ADITYA, INDIA.

Performance measures [ 1 Answers ]

I am the general manager of krishn discount suprmarkets having 200 employees. Now I have to establish performance measures to reward employees who are efficient,loyal and hard-workers.the performance measure must be establish for three levels of the organisaion: managerial (eg. Shop manager,...

Gold measures [ 1 Answers ]

What does DWT mean referring to gold?

View more questions Search