Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    1118Dottie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 27, 2015, 03:31 PM
    Social security income medicare pqyment exempt guidelines
    My social security has been exempt form paying the $105 due to assistance through FSSA what is the table used if part time employment is adde3d to income?

Check out some similar questions!

Exempt from Social Security Taxes [ 0 Answers ]

Hello, I have an employee who did not correct their tax forms until two years had passed. This employee no longer works for our company, but now wants to correct his tax forms. This employee says that he is exempt from paying Social Security Taxes because he is a J1 Fullbright Scholar. The...

Can I claim exempt from social security and medicare under student FICA Exemption? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there, I am currently on F-1 Visa. I am here in US since 2003 and have been on CPT and OPT before. I am a Indian citizen. Currently I am working on my CPT. Can I claim exempt from social security and medicare under student FICA Exemption?"

Impact of Tax Exempt Income on Social Security [ 2 Answers ]

My last social security statement showed a reported income which was less than the previous year, although my income actually went up. Human resources told me it was due to the increased tax-exempt medical premiums I began paying that year (my husband retired and I put him on my medical plan). ...

Mennonites Exempt from Social Security [ 2 Answers ]

I have a client that is Mennonite and employees mennonites and the employer claims that as an employer he must pay the employer portion of the social security and medicare on the total wages but his employee is not subject to the social security and medicare being withheld. I can not find any...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.