Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kbozena Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 27, 2015, 07:50 AM
    1 year old has a pea size bump
    I noticed today my 1 year old has a pea size bump around the same spot. He isn't crying or anything but he does get a little bit whinny at times and I have noticed he tries to grab his ear or "itch" the back of his ear a few times but I can't tell if it is causing him pain. The whinning might be due to him teething. I am glad I noticed it, I had the doctor check his ear a couple months ago and he didn't find anything unusual. Now that I have spotted this bump behind his ear I will have the doctor check him again. The bump behind his ear is hardly visible when he is sitting or in an upright position, however when he is laying down and his head is turned to the left the bump really sticks out.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Mar 27, 2015, 11:09 AM
    Do you have a question?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Mar 27, 2015, 03:33 PM
    Thanks for letting us know. Sounds like you're doing what needs to be done, which is take him to the doctor.

This is a question and answer site. Do you have a question, or did you just want to post a statement?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pea size BUmp [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I posted this already but got no real answet. DO NOT TELL ME TO GO TO A DOCTOR. I HAVE AN EXTREME FEAR A GYNOCOLOGIST SO I Won't GO. I have a bump on the side of my enterence of my vagina. It hurts only when I masturbate. Its annoying. Its not big but I've had it for years. About a week ago I...

Pea size lump [ 2 Answers ]

There's a pea size bump in the skin on the side of the enterence of my vagina. Kind of diagonal from my . Ive had it there for years (ever since I was 11) I'm 16 now. It only hurts when I masturbate or have sex sometimes. About a week ago I notices there's now two little bumps and it hurts more...

Pea sized bump on outer labia [ 2 Answers ]

So this is the second time I have gotten a pea sized bump right inside my outer labia. I called my doctor but I live 5 hours from my clinic. They don't cover me if I go elsewhere so I am curious if anyone else knows what's going on. Like I said it is about pea sized. It doesn't hurt or itch and...

Pea size lumpp on my labia,What can it be? [ 1 Answers ]

I shave my pubic area and last night I felt a pea sized lump under the skin of one of my labias. Since I shave could it be that it's an ingrown hair? I am concerned

Pea size lump below the ear [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I have 17months old son, recently observed a smaller than pea sized lump delow both the ears on the neck. He does not seam tohavepain or anything, and is absolutely normal. I am sick worried ,can anyone tell what this could be ?

View more questions Search