Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CMeyer1203 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2015, 08:00 PM
    .8 Test Result
    Is a 0.8 marijuana test result high or low?

Is a 0.8 marijuana test result high or low?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 27, 2015, 12:23 PM
    0.8 what (unit of measure)? Hair, or urine tests?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Will A Positive False Pregnancy Test Result Show If Taking The Test 1 Day After Sex? [ 2 Answers ]

I have this friend (which is a girl) who took a pregnancy test the day after she and her boyfriend had sex. She was fertile when they were doing it but the guy came inside of her 3 times. The pregnancy test showed a positive result. Can my friend be pregnant right now? She also took 4 nordette...

What test is the best result? [ 2 Answers ]

I think I may be pregnant and I was just wondering which pregnancy test has the best results and is the most accurate e.p.t or clear blue?

Pregnancy Test Result [ 1 Answers ]

After having sex and using contraception.. I got my period but it lasted for 2.5 days... so just to reassure myself... 2 days after my due date I took a pregnancy test and the result was negative.. after a week I repeated the test.. and the result was still negative , do I need to worry anymore ?...

Brigance Test Result [ 1 Answers ]

I have been trying to find a site which will explain better the results of the Brigance test. My daughter recently was tested and scored 78 with an explanation that over 89 was gifted so I was wondering what does a score of 78 indicate?:confused:

View more questions Search