Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Idiotneedshelp Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2015, 08:27 PM
    20mg adderall 3 weeks ago. Hair test in two days.
    I took 20mg of adderall 3 weeks ago and I have a hair test in the next 2 days. This was a one time use. Will this show up on the hair test? Or is it under the testing thresholds? Any advice would be appreciated. I recognize that other than taking the test there is not much I can do.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 26, 2015, 04:41 PM
    A hair test that can go back 90 days can detect the metabolites of adderall, that are very similar to amphetamines. I don't know what the threshold is, but it's a very small dose, and IF detected you better have a prescription.
    Idiotneedshelp Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2015, 08:59 AM
    I passed. No problems.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 24, 2015, 09:19 AM
    Lucky you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Took one 20mg adderall 60 days ago, will it show in a hair test? [ 2 Answers ]

So I took one 20mg adderall to help with a 12 hour drive back to school. I've got a pre-employment drug screening that includes urine and hair testing. I'm sure I'm clear for the urine test but I'm a little worried about the hair testing. I've only used adderall this once and it was 20mg quick...

I used oxy 10 days ago and a couple lines of meth 2 weeks ago will I pass a hair test [ 4 Answers ]

I took 60 mg of oxy 10 days ago and 2 weeks ago I used a small amount of meth. I take the hair test tomorrow will I pass!

I have a hair test in a month my last smoke was three weeks ago prior to few times [ 2 Answers ]

Before all this I was clean for about 6 months maybe longer I have smoke in the detection zone have a test in about a month I didn't smoke much what are my chances?

Will a 10 mg of adderall taken 30 days ago show up on a hair follicle drug test? [ 6 Answers ]

My daughter took 10 mg. of Adderall more 30 to 45 days ago. She now has to take an hair follicle drug test. If positive her school will submit it as evidence of drug possession and expel her. Is even this small amount likely to be detectable?

I have a drug test in 48 hours. If I just took Adderall 20mg XR... [ 1 Answers ]

How long will it stay in my system?

View more questions Search