Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Safarimist4 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2015, 09:57 AM
    Itchy bumps on vagina?
    I have a lot of itchy little bumps around my vagina with a little bit of white discharge. They don't hurt or burn, they stick out, their not flat. They're smaller around the . A little bigger around the vagina. They've been there for 3 weeks now. Not getting worse or better. It's been over 30 days since my period. Any ideas on what it could possibly be? Im worried. I've had one sexual partner for the last 3 months and he's clean, been tested. I'm 21.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Mar 25, 2015, 10:06 AM
    My best bet is to go see a doctor about it. Hard to say what it is, could be a yeast infection or something more serious. There are also a lot of STIs that can be dormant or your boyfriend can be non-symptomatic. Not saying that he's not clean but something to think about.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Mar 25, 2015, 06:59 PM
    Bumps around the vagina for 3 weeks sounds like a sexually transmitted disease. You say your partner has been tested and he's clean. What did they test for? Everything? Not possible. Some things don't show up unless the person is having a flair up.

Time to get it checked by a doctor.
    bmichelle97 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2015, 03:01 PM
    I had that before. It turned into bad blisters. I went to the doctor and it was a bad yeast infection that had got worse and worse plus a very bad bladder infection
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Mar 26, 2015, 04:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by bmichelle97 View Post
    I had that before. It turned into bad blisters. I went to the doctor and it was a bad yeast infection that had got worse and worse plus a very bad bladder infection
    This doesn't sound right. Yeast infection, and a bladder infection turning into blisters ?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Mar 26, 2015, 05:40 PM
    Agree with Tickle. How does a yeast infection and bladder infection turn into vaginal blisters?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

On the hole to my vagina it has small little itchy bumps... [ 1 Answers ]

okay, so I have small bumps on the entrance to my vagina (the hole) and sometimes they itch and sometimes they don't. but when they do its normally after my period, and when I have sex with my boyfriend it burns and I feel all loose. I thought I had a yeast infection but took the pills and a...

Itchy vagina , HELP! [ 3 Answers ]

So my vagina won't stop itching. Its around the birth canal and a little bit inside. There's a little bit of discharge that looks like cottage cheese. Not a lot though. I have been sexually active and did not use protection. What could this be?

Sore itchy bumps in vagina area [ 9 Answers ]

Hello! About three weeks ago I found two sore, itchy bumps down there. One is right on my vagina entrance the other toward the top near my ****. I went to my gyno, and was tested for herpes and syphilis, given a prescription for Cipro and sent home. Tests were negative for both and all the nurse...

Little itchy bumps in vagina? [ 5 Answers ]

Okay so I am a 16 yr old female. I have 2 small pimple-like bumps on the inside of my vagina. I have not had sex in the last 2-3 years and was clean the last time I had sex. What could this be? I changed my feminine wash and have tried vagisil. I'm not sure if the Vagisil was working or not....

Itchy, irritated skin and a few small bumps entrance to vagina [ 4 Answers ]

I am hoping someone can help me. I am making a Dr. appointment tomorrow to get checked out, but was checking to see if anyone would know what this is? I have painful and itchy-feeling urination, but the rest of the time I just itch like crazy all over the genital area with two bumps on the...

View more questions Search