Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    blade44 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2015, 05:10 AM
    Had unprotected sex
    I had unprotected sex with my girlfriend on 6th day. i.e her periods started on 20 and we had sex on 25.I don't think I ejaculated inside her,after my sperms came out I cleaned everything with water.after some time she rubbed her vagina over my penis.are there any chances for her getting pregnant if sperms might have entered?please help
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Mar 25, 2015, 06:50 AM
    There is a good chance that enough sperm was left in your Girlfriend that pregnancy is a possibility. Pull out and douching are not reliable means of removing sperm or preventing pregnancy. There is enough sperm in pre-ejaculate that pregnancy is a possibility. The best way to know is to wait until your girlfriends next period. If she misses it by more then 2 weeks then there is a good chance she's pregnant. Until that point it might be good to re-evaluate your contraceptive techniques and maybe change up to using a condoms or hormonal birth control.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 25, 2015, 06:53 AM
    To add to what Craven said, douching actually ​increases the risk of pregnancy as it propels the sperm upwards into the uterus.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

After having unprotected sex can I still be pregnant if I bleed after sex [ 6 Answers ]

Well I've also had a few pregnancy symptoms...

Unprotected sex [ 4 Answers ]

I had unprotected sexual intercourse with my boyfriend the night on (18.12.2010 around 11 pm)but he went out of me when he was coming, but just in case I took NorLevo pill the following morning (around 10am). But my problem is different now, we had unprotected sex again the following night on...

I had sex with my man unprotected than protected sex with a friend 2 days later, who [ 9 Answers ]

I had unprotected sex with my ex-boyfriend on 7/28/2010 , than I had sex with my new boyfriend, which he used a condom on 7/30/2010. On 8/7/2010 my breast started to swell and are very,very tender now. I think I'm pregnant but a bit scared becus I had sex with two guys so close even though the last...

My last period was on May 18-22 I had unprotected sex on May 24 and had sex again on [ 1 Answers ]

My last period was on May 18-22 I had unprotected sex on May 24 and had sex again on May 28,29,30 I calculated my ovulation on the computer and it said I ovulated on May 29. What are my chances that I will get pregnant??

Unprotected sex? Or not? [ 13 Answers ]

I have been with the same guy for over a year and a half and we very rarely use a condom. I'm on the contraceptive pill and have been taking 'this' pill for over 3 years. I had a previous partner who I was with for over 5 years we also did not use condoms very often but he always pulled out but my...

View more questions Search