Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mercy wools Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2015, 07:31 PM
    My period came late last month by almost and week and is late this month again?
    I'm 16, My period came late last month by almost and week and is late this month by a little over week. I have been exercising a lot more and am very stressed a lot, but I've also had protected sex, and have made sure the condom was still intact every time. What is the explanation for this?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 24, 2015, 07:35 PM
    Stress and exercise can alter your period. Pregnancy is as ossibility as well. No form of both control is 100% effective.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 24, 2015, 08:45 PM
    Condoms of course have a 3 to 18 percent chance of failure, so if condoms are the only form of birth control you are using, pregnancy is always a very possible reason.

But since the period is just late, there are 100's of reasons, and at times it appears almost no reason, why periods are late. Stress is a major factor for being late.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I had sex during my period and a month has past and I'm a month and 2weeks late [ 1 Answers ]

I had sex during my period and a month has past and I'm a month and 2weeks late I'm I pregnant

I usually get my period the first week of each month and I'm 10 days late [ 1 Answers ]

So I'm waiting before I take a test because my husband and I have been trying and we hope it has happen

I had a D&C March 25th, a regular period the next month. My May period was week late, [ 1 Answers ]

I had a D&C March 25th, a regular period the next month. My May period was week late, and my June period was only 3 days of light bleeding. I haven't had regualr periods since the birth of my first baby 4/6/09.. whom I breastfeed for 7 months. Anyway my question is I have been so nauseus and just...

Can a landlord in NH assess late fees on a late fee carried over month to month? [ 2 Answers ]

My last lease said that on the 5th day a $5.00 fee is assessed and then $2 everyday there after. After I signed my last rent increase, at the time of last renewal I never received a new full lease agreement. Supposedly the amount of late fees went up without notification or signing of notification,...

View more questions Search