Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Moonbyte73 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2015, 05:58 PM
    What causes kitchen sink faucet to stop running? Turn it on slow, and finally it will
    Plunbing. Kitchen faucet will stop running. Have to turn it on slow, hot or cold and finally, it will keep running
    hkstroud Posts: 11,929, Reputation: 899
    Home Improvement & Construction Expert

Mar 25, 2015, 05:09 AM
    Remove aerator and see what happens.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kitchen faucet water slow to turn off [ 2 Answers ]

The water in my kitchen sink takes about 2-4 seconds to completely stop running after I turn the water off. My faucet has two handles - one for hot and one for cold water. We thought the old faucet may have been the problem so we replaced it with a new one yesterday. The problem is still there. ...

Slow running faucet kitchen [ 1 Answers ]

I just bought a new kitchen faucet, 2nd one I've installed. They both have had the same issues now that I completed the installation of the 2nd one. It like the first. Started flawless. Great pressure, great flow and now a beautiful sink. HOwever a week or so after the installation the faucet now...

Slow running kitchen faucet [ 4 Answers ]

My kitchen faucet is running very slow with both the hot and cold water. I checked the filter and it is clear of debris and I checked that the water was turn completely on. What could be the cause of the slow running water?

Kitchen faucet slow to turn off water [ 4 Answers ]

I recently installed a new dishwasher and afterwards - the kitchen sink hot and/or cold water continues to run for a couple of seconds after turning the handle off. The only thing I changed was going from a 5 foot small cooper tubing to a 7 foot larger diameter hose. Could the longer length and...

Slow running to non-existent water flow from kitchen faucet [ 1 Answers ]

The water flow from the kitchen faucet went from flowing really slow to nothing. We removed the lines and there was a lot of calcium deposits. We cleared all of the lines and it still didn't help, so we changed out the entire kitchen faucet and it worked great for one day. After we ran the...

View more questions Search