Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jpier81 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2015, 04:34 PM
    Furnace electrical relay
    I found a relay electrical devise [AC24V] on the floor next to my furnace. There are three others plugged in an electrical box on the furnace. What should I do?
    Grady White Posts: 1,417, Reputation: 59
    Ultra Member

Mar 24, 2015, 04:56 PM
    Plug in relays on a furnace? Is this a warm air furnace or a hot water boiler? Does it work properly?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Mar 24, 2015, 05:50 PM
    Some furnaces use a relay box for system operation, usually a white 3 part set. Mne is on the plenum casing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No electrical fire to main relay or fuel pump on my 1990 honda civic dx [ 8 Answers ]

Just like the others one problem after the other my 1990 honda civic dx stopped on me changed fuel filter nothing heard pump kick off and on change pump nothing, check code 16 flashes the injectors change just the main one still would not start change main relay still will not start change switch...

Relay switch for furnace? [ 0 Answers ]

I have a nordyne intertherm furnace ; I had a problem with a clicking noise; I have had the Capacitor replaced. After coming in and finding the heating coils hot but no blower running. But I still have a clicking noise like every 30 seconds to 1 minute apart when the unit get heated up ; and...

How-to test furnace relay [ 2 Answers ]

Unit: "Old" Sears Furnace Age: Unknown; Model#: 867.763271; A/C: Kenmore condenser/cooling coil are newer add-ons probably mid-90's; Blower Fan: Emerson 1/3 hp direct drive, looks-like updated model. Problem: Recently, the blower fan on our furnace stopped running and yet the condenser continued...

Fuel Pump Electrical Relay [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to locate the specific electrical relay for the fuel pump in a 1993 Plymouth Voyager LE with a 3.3 liter motor that is fuel injected. I need either the exact location of the relay, I have found 12 in the motor compartment so far. If not the location then the numbers on the outside of...

Faulty Relay in Furnace [ 2 Answers ]

Hi everyone. My Concord two zone oil fired forced hot air furnace decided to stop coming on the other day. It has a Honeywell EMM-3 zone controller, a relay and a transformer. I had my oil dealer come and look at it, it was working for him. After he left, it stopped again. I took matters into my...

View more questions Search