Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Precious7 Posts: 333, Reputation: 61

Mar 17, 2015, 09:04 AM
    Alive and dead fish in my dreams
    Hello friends,
    I had a dream today, in that I had a container or a bucket or something like that and I was trying to put all fishes which was small (not very tiny though) of various kinds in another container. Then I saw among them few were dead, so I I was trying to take the dead fish out, and separate it from alive one, to keep it clean and to have room for alive fishes. What does that mean? I appreciate any answers. :)
    Mystic Muse Posts: 2, Reputation: 1
    Young spirit in old body

May 21, 2015, 02:46 PM
    Dream means are partly universal and partly personal, so the best interpreter of the dream is the dreamer, when the dreamer is thoughtful and in touch with the subtler side of their psychology. That said:

Probably, the removing of dead fish from the living is speaking of some type of discriminating choices which you have to make. Fish and water are often associated with emotions (emotions are fluid, reflective, and can be stormy or calm); note connection with the archetypal symbol of Pisces (water sign) who's symbol is the fish.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What do I do when I am alive but feel dead? [ 22 Answers ]

I've had many moments where I wanted to end my life but kept myself away from hurting myself. It's funny though, because I am still hurting emotionally to the point where nothing else could hurt more than within me. I am broken... I know if anything, no matter how sorry I am, apologies won't...

Are The Dead Alive in Spirit or Sleeping until Jesus Christ comes ? [ 48 Answers ]

There are various Scriptures in the old testement that clearly states that the dead are asleep until the 2nd coming of Christ, And in the new testment it says something entirely different. In Ecclesiastes 9:5 & 9:6 it states clearly that the Dead are just asleep and that they have no more conscious...

Father dead or alive? [ 3 Answers ]

I have sons 12 and 10. My husband and I were divorced in 2003. He has not paid any court ordered child support in as many years. He has not attempted to see the boys since then either. Not a birthday card, Xmas card or phone call. The boys don't even remember him. It has been estimated that he owes...

How to keep fish alive. [ 44 Answers ]

I don't have a PH kit yet. The first fish I had, I had for almost a year. After he died, I bought another one that was electrocuted by my brother 15 days later when he cut the power to my room. Today I bought 2 more Bettas. The first one I had was doing great before he died, and he didn't seem...

Zionism, dead or alive. [ 5 Answers ]

What is Zionism and how many Zionist are there?

View more questions Search