Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bono610 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2015, 11:11 AM
    Possibly late or missed period
    Hello.

I'll start that my periods are not perfectly regular, sometimes (rarely) I miss them for one month (It happens usually once or twice per year).
    I had sex on the last days of my las period, it was about 17th Feb, after 6 days I had brown discharge that lasted two days. It was like normal discharge just brownish. I thought this is ovulation bleeding, because it was 14th day of my cycle or so, though I never experienced that before.
    Now my expected period is late for 2-3 days, and I would not worry, but I don't feel any symptoms, no tender breasts, mood swings, nothing. I feel like normal day. What could be the cause? Could it be pregnancy? (My boyfriend did not finished in me 100%).
    By the way after my last period I totally changed my routine, I started working at nights, big sleep and diet changes. Could this be a reson of my late period?
    I am 21yo
    Not on any medicaments
    Thank you!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 17, 2015, 03:24 AM
    First of course 2 or 3 days is not really considered late. A late, or even a missed period can be caused by changes in your routine, diet, stress and many other things.

There is plenty of sperm in the early fluids, so your boyfriend not finishing does not stop pregnancy.

So at this point, it is just unknown. You need to wait about 2 weeks, and if no period then, test using first urine of the day.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What causes a late period and a missed period? Could I be pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

Ok last month on the 12th of January I was due for my period it didn't come until the 21st of January and on the 19th of January I had a positive pregnancy test. But then I got my period so I figured it was an early miscarriage, I ended up with a blatter infection, they put me on macrobid for 10...

Missed period, 6d late [ 1 Answers ]

I missed my period by 6 days, had sex 13 days ago in which he came. Now having mild cramps and light spotting when I pee. No flow. Could I be pregnant?

I am currently late for my period, just missed my second period in a row. Is it possi [ 1 Answers ]

I am currently late for my period, just missed my second period in a row. Is it possible to still get a negative urine hpt? Im very confused and wondering if the tests aren't picking up my HCG in my urine.

Possibly pregnant before a missed period [ 4 Answers ]

I am one week away from my period. Is it possible that I could be pregnant. I haven't really noticed major syptoms bt a have noticed a few... Tired all the time, abdominal pain, headaches, nauseous all the time, upset stomach and very very moody!! Just need know if its possible or just pre...

On because and missed period, could I possibly be pregnant? [ 3 Answers ]

I have been on BC pills for one month now. Due to have my period on Sunday and it is Wednesday and haven't started yet! My husband and I were very sexually active before I started the BC pills and I did not take a PT before I started the BC! For about two weeks I threw up everyday and I have to...

View more questions Search