Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tavai M Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2015, 02:41 AM
    Postpartum Pregnancy
    Can You Get Pregnant 25 Days After Giving Birth Without Sperm?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 15, 2015, 05:24 AM
    You can never get pregnant without sperm,

You can get pregnant if you have sex. Withdrawal, condoms are not 100 percent, and sperm can get though. So if there was sex, there is normally sperm.

So, if you had sex, you can get pregnant.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Postpartum [ 1 Answers ]

I am 7 weeks postpartum & still bleeding 3 pads an hour heavy is that normal

Postpartum [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I had a baby 3weeks ago I'm worried because my husband and I had a quicky with no protection.he penetraded but pull out before coming what are the posibilities that I could get pregnant?after we were finish I pee and cleaned my vagina.

Postpartum [ 1 Answers ]

I had a baby on 6th dec 2009 it was a long painful vaginal delivery suffered 2nd degree tear(baby was sunny side up had an episiotomy and baby was sucked with a vacuum) ),my perineum still hurts when pressed or I sit in squatting position. I'm nursing my baby period returned on 28th April 2010...

Postpartum blleding [ 5 Answers ]

I'm 6 weeks postpartum and breast-feeding but experiencing bright red bleeding. I went to hospital and he is sending me for pelvic ultrasound but he said he thinks it might just be my period. I thought if you are nursing you don't get your period until at least 6 months. Could he be wrong? Could...

Postpartum [ 1 Answers ]

Ok I had a baby 6 weeks ago. I got on the birth control patch 3 weeks ago and started bleeding 1 1/2 weeks into it, so I switched to the nuva ring. (Ihad samples of both from my doctor) and I have had it in for about a week and a half also and started bleeding again today. Is this normal? Is it a...

View more questions Search