System.out.println(a%b);
    else
    System.out.println("Invalid Operator");
    }
    }
    I have entered the operator "+" & it is saying invalid operator

Check out some similar questions!

Uncertainty on Operator [ 0 Answers ]

http://www.texify.com/img/\normalsize\!\langle\hat A\rangle.gif is the expectation value of http://www.texify.com/img/\normalsize\!\langle\hat A\rangle.gif I don't know what means expectation value of an opertor, square of an operator and square of all items texify.com/img/\LARGE\!\langle\hat...

Write a program to Overload the addition operator (+) to add two Polynomials. [ 1 Answers ]

Develop class Polynomial. The internal representation of a Polynomial is an array of terms. Each term contains a coefficient and an exponent. The term 2x4 has a coefficient of 2 and an exponent of 4. Develop a full class containing proper constructor and destructor functions as well as set and get...

Write a program to Overload the addition operator (+) to add two Polynomials. [ 0 Answers ]

Develop class Polynomial. The internal representation of a Polynomial is an array of terms. Each term contains a coefficient and an exponent. The term 2x4 has a coefficient of 2 and an exponent of 4. Develop a full class containing proper constructor and destructor functions as well as set and get...

Operator's Manual [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Montgomery Ward 12/38 Industrial Commercial riding mower. I despartely need an "owners Manual" Can you help me?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.