Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cezestrella Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2015, 02:14 AM
    Thickened endometrium causing severe dysmenorrhea with solid and heavy bleeding
    I am 28 years old. In my trans v result, I have thickened endometrium with retroverted uterus. I am still single. I experienced a month of solid bleeding with severe dysmenorrhea. The doctor prescribed primolut, 30 tablets for ten days. On the fifth day, my mens was gone. But still I feel the severe pain. After the last tablet I waited another 3-4days to have menstruation again and go back to my ob gyn. She prescribed gynera pills, I have no period now but still I feel severe dysmenorrhea everyday. Please. Help I am begging

Check out some similar questions!

Thickened Endometrium. Echogenic material with no vascular signal noted in the endome [ 1 Answers ]

Hi my wife delivered a baby girl exactly a month back. She has to undergo C-section and after that she suffered heavy bleeding. Doctors did transfusion of as much as three units of blood. But still she is noticing bleeding every now and then. When we met our regular doctor she suggested a scan and...

What to do - I have 1.6cm thickened endometrium/possible polyp; worried about cancer [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I am 55 years old whose period ended Aug. 2012, so I am in the midst of my menopause. Jan. 2012, I had a transvaginal sonogram (TS) to check on my gynecological health (never had one before) which indicated 1.6 cm thickened endometrial with hyperechoic lesion in the endometrium which...

Thickened Endometrium [ 0 Answers ]

I have been under treatment for early menopause for the past 15 months. Eight months on oral contraceptives to regularize the irregular bleeding. Now, for the past 7 months on homeopathy. For 6 months, the mensuration period had come down to 4 - 5 days but this month, it continues to be 15 days....

Reason for thickened ( 13 mm) irregular endometrium. Female age 52. [ 3 Answers ]

Reason for thickened ( 13 mm) irregular endometrium. Female age 52. I am 53 yer Healthy and strong woman. No health problem- pain etc. No medicine intake. First time, I do not have mentstrual period since last 4 months. So I consulted doctor and did sonography at her advise . Following is the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.