Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Stay2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2015, 06:44 PM
    Removing eye scan in UAE
    In 2010-2011' held a residence visa working as an international teacher in Abu Dhabi. Upon expiration of contract did exit from UAE, however recently visited Dubai and was held in airport and deported back to country where I am now working. Reason was that the eye scan is showing that I am still a resident of UAE. How do I remove this from the system in UAE?

Check out some similar questions!

UAE eye scan/loan payment [ 1 Answers ]

If I have never had my eyes scanned, but left without canceling my work permit will they have a record of me if I have a new citizenship I have an outstanding loan that I would like to return and pay off but will not risk being locked up for trying to correct a past wrong. Thank you

How to remove eye-scan record of ban list in UAE [ 7 Answers ]

My dearest helper, My name is Sohail Ali,Iranian,who was born in dubai on 26,June,1987. I was deported in the year of 2006 due the unexpected fight . My passport was attached to sticker showing Arabic writing "modet al herman sanah" (means forbidden entrance for 1 year) . On...

Uae immigration eye scan [ 1 Answers ]

I was on freelance visa in 2009, I was caught for not having the documents with me by CID, also unable to contact my sponsor. They took eye scan and few days after deported. Now I want to marry a man who is working in UAE. Can I travel back to UAE after marriage? My name will also changes after...

How can I erase an eye scan in UAE? [ 1 Answers ]

How my mother can erase her eye scan in abudhabi bacause she has also eye scan here in dubai

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.