Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Zebra05 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2015, 12:36 PM
    I want to stay
    I gave a 30 day notice but the home I was going to rent fell through. Now my current property manager is saying I still have to get out because they have applicants for the house. No one has even seen it (including the property manager) and I have no where to go. I asked if I could stay and of course pay rent but they are adamant I move. Do I have any leg to stand on?
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 12, 2015, 12:58 PM
    NO, they have all the cards.
    AK lawyer Posts: 12,592, Reputation: 977
    Expert

Mar 12, 2015, 01:29 PM
    You could apply too, but it appears that they don't want you for some reason.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Mar 12, 2015, 05:42 PM
    Did you have a lease? What does the lease say?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Mar 12, 2015, 05:52 PM
    A few US states have laws about changing one's mind and wanting to stay. But you would have to be a tenant in good standing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bradfordwhite hot water will not stay lit it will relight OK but might stay for 5 day [ 2 Answers ]

Hot water heater stays lit for 5 days or maybe 3hrs I can relight it OK but won't stay lit.

I stay only one or two second during intercource. How to stay long [ 2 Answers ]

I am a men of 32 years. I stay only one or two second during intercource. How to stay long(at least 5 minuets)

Does rum stay stay in your system longer [ 3 Answers ]

I drank 1 litre of rum and a beer 31 hours ago just did a alcohol test? Is it still in my system and the urine test is not a EtG there were times I drank 12 hours before and it was still negetive just want to make sure

This is okay? Ill just stay decide to leave you but stay with you for 8 months [ 11 Answers ]

Let me quote this from another thread... She didn't just wake up and change her mind, she has thought of this for a long time. YOU are the one who is just finding out. To make things worse, I have strong evidence that she has entered a rebound relationship, with a guy she met only 3 days...

View more questions Search