Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    parttime Posts: 1,440, Reputation: 113
    Ultra Member

Mar 11, 2015, 04:39 AM
    Who knew?
    Who even knew?

Happy World Plumbing Day! We Celebrate By Interviewing ... A Plumber : Goats and Soda : NPR
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Mar 11, 2015, 09:31 AM
    And a Happy World Plumbing Day to you.
    Many THANKS too, to you and all plumbers here and everywhere.
    What good is a doctor without borders without a plumber without borders?
    Milo Dolezal Posts: 7,192, Reputation: 523
    Plumbing Expert

Mar 11, 2015, 08:07 PM
    What an honor ! Now I know there is a World Plumbing Day ! Thanks for sharing !

Milo
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Mar 12, 2015, 10:02 AM
    U2 milo!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Never knew him... [ 1 Answers ]

My daughter met her dad this year. She is 22. He wrote when she was born that he didn't think she was his but if I could prove it he would give ample support. Fast forward, she is now, of course, struggling to pay for school, and I am wondering if there is a possibility he could legally have to...

Wish I knew [ 0 Answers ]

All I remember is a teenage girl kissing on the couch. Horses. The kids wanted something and the adults didn't. Kids cove kids code but them ate not movies. Late 80s early 90s.

You never knew you never knew. [ 8 Answers ]

I am not too sure if this is the right spot for this question, but I will give it a shot. My best friend and I have been having this debate that has lasted over 2 years. It is litteraly silly, but a bit thought provoking. One day we were watching Pocahuntas and the song Colors of The Wind...

I wish I knew [ 4 Answers ]

I am 22 yrs old. I have a wonderful 2 yr old (yes I am married). I have been trying to get pregnant now for about 3 months. No luck. I cannot figure out why I am not pregnant by now since I concived my son first time around.I only took birth control after my son for a month back in April my son was...

Wish I knew... [ 2 Answers ]

All readings appreciated. I fell hard for this gentleman at work. Can anyone tell me if he has developed strong feelings for me too?

View more questions Search