Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    thamm Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2015, 04:09 PM
    Diluted screening, positive for cocaine. How will the judge see this?
    Diluted screening/postive for cocaine/will judge see the positve cocaine results or is it just considered a diluted screening?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 10, 2015, 04:18 PM
    He will know you used, and tried to hide it, and probably come down on you hard.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Mar 10, 2015, 06:16 PM
    Diluted screening usually means you did something to try to hide the fact that you were using. You diluted the test, which in itself is a fail.

Even with the dilution you tested positive for cocaine.

Both are automatic fails, so the judge will see them both as fails, failure for diluting, and failure for testing positive for cocaine.

What happens when you fail?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 10, 2015, 06:24 PM
    Pack your bags buddy.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 10, 2015, 08:00 PM
    The DA or the probation officer presents the evidence to the judge, So the judge will know and see only what is told to him in evidence.

The DA or Probation officer will normally present this like it really is. So if your test showed positive for drugs, the judge will be told. If it was also diluted, the judge will know that also.

It is the job of your attorney to try to have it show the best for you.

Diluted normally means the person used, was aware and tried to hide it. So diluted will normally go just as bad, if not worst, than merely a positive test.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Positive for cocaine after 82 hours? [ 7 Answers ]

Hello, I did a line Thursday night, one line Friday, and about three bumps throughout the day Saturday. The last bump was at latest 12 am. I got randomly drug tested Wednesday morning around 9:30. It was about 82 hours (there was a time change so I added an extra hour) between the last bump and...

If a man use cocaine and ejaculates in a female will she test positive the next day? [ 1 Answers ]

My question is If the man is a daily cocaine user but the female is not and they have sex and the girl doesn't wash up after sex that night and the day after in the morning she has a Laboratory drug test not instant test will it detect cocaine when she urinates because some of the sperm residue...

Can I come up positive for cocaine by constant second hand contact [ 2 Answers ]

My mother smokes crack and I live with her I recently lost a job due to a drug test that came up positive for cocaine.. I have never done cocaine a day in my life if did I wouldn't waste my time on her because I would know why I came up positive. I am constantly exposed to cocaine second hand but...

View more questions Search