Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    avasmommy1021 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2015, 01:56 PM
    Weathermaker 8000
    I have no idea what the actual model is, but from what I'm finding the code 21 is a gas heating lockout. I need to know how to fix it.. I took the bottom panel off and there was a black switch under it that popped out. When it did it completely killed the cycle. If I flip the on/off switch it will kick on, takes a couple of minutes to get started but it kicks. Back to the black switch under the bottom panel door... I taped it down. The heat seems to be kicking on and off just fine now. I have no idea what that means. Can someone help me, anything would be helpful. Thank you.
    bitters Posts: 348, Reputation: 12

Mar 10, 2015, 02:18 PM
    Could be a bad gas valve. Did you put the cover back on and still running OK?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

FA Carrier 8000 weathermaker [ 7 Answers ]

Getting a 12 error code. The blower starts but no ignition. I checked the ignitor seems OK and the flame sensor I lightly sanded. Still same result. Any ideas?

Weathermaker 8000 [ 0 Answers ]

Weathermaker 8000 failure #34 goes to #14 I reset it by removing the panel and replacing it then it runs fine till the next time it wants to start up what s up with that I've removed the res panel in the lower section middle area with the two red wires going to it and on the back side is two rods...

Weathermaker 8000 failure #34 [ 1 Answers ]

Weathermaker 8000 failure #34 goes to #14 I reset it by removing the panel and replacing it then it runs fine till the next time it wants to start up what s up with that I've removed the res panel in the lower section middle area with the two red wires going to it and on the back side is two rods...

Weathermaker 8000 keeps running [ 1 Answers ]

I have a weathermaker 8000 furnace and the fan motor runs constantly even when the heating cycle is done. I do not have a/c installed and I cannot locate a fan only switch. Is this normal for this unit?

View more questions Search