Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    andrherman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2015, 10:45 AM
    Rheem furnace
    I have a rheem furnace that won't work. We have three lights on the furnace. The orange or red one usually lights when it is working but now that it isn't working that light doesn't work. It don't even blink. Could you tell me what that means. What is happening is my furnace goes through the cycle of starting up the electric ignitor glows then the flames start then you hear a click and the flames go out a second later. We tried cleaning the flame sensor already and we are at a loss.
    Grady White Posts: 1,417, Reputation: 59
    Ultra Member

Mar 8, 2015, 12:35 PM
    The control board should be in the blower compartment. On the control board should be a 3 amp automotive type fuse. Pull the fuse & inspect it.
    On the door of the blower compartment should be a sticker on which is written the key to the light codes.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rheem GAS furnace blower won't shut off won't let furnace work [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Rheem 90 gas furnace RGSA10EZAJS and The blower for the inside runs all the time I unhooked the thermstat wires to make sure it wasn't it I have also replacedthe IFC board but it still runs all the time and the furnace will not work I hope you can help Thank You

Rheem furnace [ 3 Answers ]

I have a rheem furnace, the burner will come on run a few seconds, and then shut off, The LED Panel has a constant green light, and a blinking green light. The blinking one is in the middle the orange light never comes on. Can I fix this problem or do I need to call someone.

Rheem furnace [ 0 Answers ]

I have a rheem furnace. The problem I am having is the inducer motor comes on runs for about 30 seconds then the igniter comes on then the gas kicks in but only the burner beside the igniter lights up. If I tap on the gas valve all the burners come on, would this be the gas valve causing the...

Rheem 90 plus furnace [ 1 Answers ]

Installed in 2004. Just before the fan comes on the furnace bangs/clunks - sound like someone hitting pipes with a wrench. We have had trouble with ignition. Could this be related? If not, any answers?

Rheem furnace [ 1 Answers ]

My Rheem furnace is showing a diagnostic red flashing light, flashing 3 times. I cannot locate the manual on the furnace. Does anyone know what the 3 time flashing red light means?

View more questions Search