Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BRE11 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2015, 07:08 AM
    I am 16 years old. I had unprotected sex on the 12th and 14th of
    I am 16 years old. I had unprotected sex on the 12th and 14th of February. My last period was Jan.31-Feb.4. My cycle is 31 days. Could I be pregnant?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 6, 2015, 07:14 AM
    Yes, you could be pregnant. Any time a penis is inserted into a vagina pregnancy is a risk. Considering you may have been near ovulation, your chances are even higher.

Your name has been removed from your post and it's subject line. It is not wise to post any identifying information on the internet.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Mar 6, 2015, 11:39 AM
    As noted if there is penile insertion pregnancy is a possibility. But you will have to wait another week or more. You are due for your next period in the next week. If you don't get your period by 3/21, then you should consider taking a test.
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

Mar 6, 2015, 08:55 PM
    Unreal.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 6, 2015, 09:00 PM
    Sex is what causes babies, no form of birth control is 100 percent. So of course you could be pregnant, You need to wait till you are about 14 days late, and do a home pregnancy test. Do it first thing in the morning, as soon as you wake up, first urine of the day.

While you wait, talk with your boyfriend and see if he can afford to start supporting a baby.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I ovulated on the 14th and I had unprotected sex that day and 2 days prior to that al [ 2 Answers ]

I ovulated on the 14th and I had unprotected sex that day and 2 days prior to that also. I have been a little nausea,light headed,mid back pains, dry mouth, gas, and I haven't use the bathroom in 3 or 4 days.Can I be pregnant?

Had unprotected sex on November 5th and November 12th. But both time I used pill. [ 8 Answers ]

I had unprotected sex on November 5th and November 12th. But both time I took pill. My periods was due on 18th November and its over. But I noticed, after starting periods, some liquid things coming out from my breasts. Is it a symbol of pregnant? Can I be pregnant?

View more questions Search