Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    harbourwoods Posts: 25, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2005, 11:41 AM
    Missing Bookmark Directory
    I am using XP & looking for the Bookmark Folder that goes with Firefox Borwser. I have done a search & couldn't find it. Any ideas, I got as far as the profiles for FF & couldn't find the Directory.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Feb 28, 2005, 12:12 PM
    I believe Firefox stores its bookmarks in
    C:\Documents and Settings\USERNAME\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\PROFILENAME\bookmark s.html
    Wendy225 Posts: 240, Reputation: 4

Mar 3, 2005, 10:46 AM
    More
    I use Xmedia Email Backup program for backing up Firefox and internet explorer favs, and it also backups several of the most popular email programs, then you can copy them to disk and save them for a backup if ever needed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Save directory listing to .txt file [ 11 Answers ]

This is kind of part2 to a question long closed. I played with software to do this but did not like the registry changes it made. I'm using WinXP I dug up an old email with "instructions" but cryptic ones to my pea-brain: Me: "Can you remind me how to save a directory listing to file?"...

Looking for a business directory [ 2 Answers ]

I'm looking for a print or online directory exclusively of black-owned businesses. I once read that there are over one million black businesses in the U.S. surely there has to be a publication or database that gives access to this information. Can someone lead me in the right direction?

View more questions Search