Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    marie_adka Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2015, 02:31 PM
    Nursing and domestic violence
    I have a domestic violence charge from 12 years ago? Do I have any chance of getting my LPN license and getting a job after? Thanks
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Mar 4, 2015, 03:04 PM
    Because of the charge, and what could be worse then a domestic violence charge, for keeping you out of absolutely anything in healthcare. Forget it, not going to happen forever.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 4, 2015, 10:36 PM
    No, you will not be able to get a job in the healthcare field.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 5, 2015, 06:41 AM
    Because your charge involved hurting another human being, you will never work in healthcare in any capacity.
    AK lawyer Posts: 12,592, Reputation: 977
    Expert

Mar 5, 2015, 09:02 AM
    I have a domestic violence charge from 12 years ago ...
    Presumably OP meant a domestic violence conviction (or a restraining order).

There is a difference. If OP had been charged but acquitted, the answer might be different.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have several domestic violence charges.will Oklahoma renew my nursing licence [ 2 Answers ]

I have been arrested several times in past 2 years. Will state of Oklahoma renew my nursing license?

Nursing jobs, and a dismissed domestic violence charge. [ 5 Answers ]

I am 22years old I am in nursing school, when I was 19 Iwas arrested for assult on a female and assult with a deadly weapon, the charges were dismissed after I got a pray for judgment in North Carolina. I have talked to the nursing board and they will give me a lincence, but I am not sure if I will...

Domestic violence [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I live in Ohio and I was wondering if anyone knows what my chances might be of receiving probation for a 4 degree felony of domestic violence I have one other DV I was convicted of 14 years ago and was wondering if the law provides probation for this offense.

Domestic violence [ 4 Answers ]

I would like to know why if you turn some one in why don't you do any thing. My daughter went with a man who we thought was very nice till my daughter started supporting black and burses. I turn him in to the Redford po;ice for beating the hell out of my daughter and they put him in jail for the...

View more questions Search